The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a couple leases in Harmony Twp. Forest County. One of them is 728 acres. We are looking for a few more members. Depending on the number guys we have each year, the price is generally $150/yr +/-.

Call Jim at 724-287-3273 during the day or 724-283-6823 in the evening if interested.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only one phone call. We took 6 buck between here and the other lease the first day last year which was one of the best years we have had since 2000 on the first day of gun season when we got the property. In the last 5 years, we have had action in bear season each year and been lucky 2 of those years. Grouse numbers are up also, coyote as well. Lots of oil well roads to ride quads during outside of hunting seasons.

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
I was about to ask where Harmony Township was located and then you said the magic words: Oilwell Roads and Quads. I try to avoid both at all costs. Good luck with your lease. I wish the oilwell roads and quads weren`t there. I like to hunt a little more wild stuff and less quad action.

·
Registered
223 Posts
SWEEET You dont hear too much about leases in Forest Cty...good luck in your search its a cool cty. I drive through on the way to "Gods Country" .... right past Rays in Marienville...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts