The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone reccommend a qualty hunting jacket. It will be used most of the time in deer season. I like something that is NOT bulky. I ordered an ArticForce jacket from Cabelas but its to small and they no longer have any more of the jackets which stinks ...

Thanks!

·
Registered
316 Posts
My Browning Hydro Fleece has performed well over the years. Goretex lined parka with removable liner allows for use in many weather situations.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
right now there aqre great sales on cabelas brushbusters with gortex. real cheap.

my brother bought a parka and bibs a few years back. he put out like 6 bills for them but MAN ! are they nice.

before i had my beretta gear id have to sit in the rain and ice while he looked like he could just doze off because he was warm and dry.

if you got the cabelas sale paper they are in there.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have had my Browning Hydrofleece for several years and like it very much. I also have a Cabelas Revolution fleece pullover...a great value for less than a $100.

Will

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I'll tesify that the Cabela's MT50 gear is good stuff. Very comfortable, and gortex to boot. I got the insulated hooded jacket/coat & uninsulated pants (they are fleece lined). Nice stuff.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Browning Hydro Fleece or Hydro Suede if you can find one with Gore Tex with removable down liner. These are the best all around jackets you will find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts