The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone reccommend a qualty hunting jacket. It will be used most of the time in deer season. I like something that is NOT bulky. I ordered an ArticForce jacket from Cabelas but its to small and they no longer have any more of the jackets which stinks ...

Thanks!

· Registered
2,086 Posts
right now there aqre great sales on cabelas brushbusters with gortex. real cheap.

my brother bought a parka and bibs a few years back. he put out like 6 bills for them but MAN ! are they nice.

before i had my beretta gear id have to sit in the rain and ice while he looked like he could just doze off because he was warm and dry.

if you got the cabelas sale paper they are in there.

· Registered
1,509 Posts
I'll tesify that the Cabela's MT50 gear is good stuff. Very comfortable, and gortex to boot. I got the insulated hooded jacket/coat & uninsulated pants (they are fleece lined). Nice stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.