The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this was on the local news this morning. They reported that several people called police about a Bigfoot sighting in Lawrence Township, Clearfield County.....I guess the mountain lions have not attacked him yet.......

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
That's because they are friends. He helps rig the lines so the mountain lions can float above the ground, thus leaving no tracks. In return, the mountain lions eat the bigfeet when they die, thus leaving no remains!

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Those woods are pretty squatchy

I just looked it up, Please tell me this is a joke. They should put a sign with Bobo next to it just for comparison.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
See these squatches come out of the hills in the spring to pick up the dead fish. They see the white PFBC trucks and know that meals will be coming. That whole area is pretty squatchy.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Well, if any of you live around the Clearfield area, and know what 85% of the population is like, that easily explains this. Both in the creatures seen(giant, stinky, hairy women), and the numb skulls who think they see bigfeets, lol. What a disaster...

·
Registered
20,874 Posts
Last April,the Oklahoma UFO and paranormal society was staying at my neighbors house looking for bigfoot.Low and behold,they actually saw one lol.They were interesting people to talk to.

·
Registered
20,874 Posts
Both.They actually came upon a bigfoot scooping "handfulls" of crayfish out of a small stream.He wasn't lifying rocks.He was scooping them out by the handful.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Gentlemen,
You got to love the Bigfoot Crossing sign, great stuff!
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
545 Posts
Bigfoot ate all the really large Hemlock Trout....they have a lot to answer for.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
He's a transient, not actually living in Clearfield. Part of a small group making their way back to Kecksburg where they parked their acorn-shaped shuttle that will take them back to the Mothership.

They were here to gather biological samples of PA mountain lions, wild pheasants, and useful politicians. Alas, they're returning to the acorn empty-handed.

I'll try to slide on over to the Kecksburg fire hall at lunchtime today and set up a couple trailcams on a stakeout around the acorn. If I get any good pics I'll throw them up on the trailcam forum, unless the mods start a Sasquatch forum.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DethFrumAbuv said:
He's a transient, not actually living in Clearfield. Part of a small group making their way back to Kecksburg where they parked their acorn-shaped shuttle that will take them back to the Mothership.

They were here to gather biological samples of PA mountain lions, wild pheasants, and useful politicians. Alas, they're returning to the acorn empty-handed.

I'll try to slide on over to the Kecksburg fire hall at lunchtime today and set up a couple trailcams on a stakeout around the acorn. If I get any good pics I'll throw them up on the trailcam forum, unless the mods start a Sasquatch forum.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've been laughing at this thread cause over trout weekend, the neighbor's kids were outside calling and tree knocking every night we were there...I was gonna walk way back into the ANF and call back but I just couldn't bring myself to leave the fire/cooler

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
PAWildsBound said:
I've been laughing at this thread cause over trout weekend, the neighbor's kids were outside calling and tree knocking every night we were there...I was gonna walk way back into the ANF and call back but I just couldn't bring myself to leave the fire/cooler
That makes me smile...that is the kind of stuff kids should be doing!!!! You should of played along..

My kids used to love 'finding bigfoot' , then they found duck dynasty, now they are all growing their beards out, carrying around iced tea jugs, saying "hey jack"

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
CRAZY!!!!!

Trout opener in Northern Cambria County (just south of Clearfield County), Tfabarcher and myself were out on the stream after a morning with the kids at the local Sportsmans Dam. While fishing we began to hear a loud noise. Soon, were listening to a howling up the hollow that lasted for hours in the evening. Sounded just like Bobo on that show. We were joking around just like everybody in this thread... And now they were seeing him just a few miles away!!!!

Don't believe...
Don't know....

Just a little funny on the timing!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts