The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Memebers - with addtional land avaiable we are taking in 2 or 3 new members - land is 500 acr in 3C near tunkanhock and 50 Ac in 3D near stroudsburg, which is archery only. excellent turkey and deer - lots of small game - cost is $500 yr Parent/youth $600- very safe and lawful group so no problems needed- nothing illegal- acess rights only- plenty of lodging nearby
if interested send message and we will contact you directly
good hunting

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dylan, are you still looking for members for the lease. I realize it's way too late for this yr., but may be interested in next yr. Let me know. Am looking for my father and myself for sure. Wife is also a part-timer. Thanks, ken s

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kenny- i would expect having opening next year- we have possiblity of another 410 AC- do you have a contact number i can call you.
nice hunting for dad
thanks
barry

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dylan, I was wondering if there are any slots open for 2010 and beyond. I am originally from Old Forge, Pa but have been outside of Philly for the last 20 yrs. I would love to find a lease primarily for bowhunting for myself and eventually my boys (current ages 10 and 7). That being said, I would likely take time during rifle season to help others.
If you would, contact me by private [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts