The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you get one hunting Christmas wish for the next year what will it be?

mine is for my son to shoot his first buck had some close calls this year next year will be the year.

·
Registered
12,376 Posts
Mine is the same as my new year's resolution. That is for my son and I to kill our first wild hogs this June when we go to Georgia.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
where you going hog hunting c spot? me and my boys are going to do that one of these days.

·
Administrator
30,430 Posts
For two healthy grandchildren, whose mothers are due in March/April.
Which of course, will result in a trip home for Pops......right around Spring Gobbler season!

That'll give me a chance to hunt a bit with my son too.

·
Super Moderator
14,673 Posts
That at least one of my sons can get home to hunt with me some next year. It would be great if they both could make it back home for some hunting and super great if they could both be here at the same time.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
R. S. B. said:
That at least one of my sons can get home to hunt with me some next year. It would be great if they both could make it back home for some hunting and super great if they could both be here at the same time.

Dick Bodenhorn
Dick I got my wish of my daughter hunting with me.
My wish for next year is for both of your sons to come home and hunt with pop again.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Harvest my first Pa. Black Bear. I have been trying for 41 years. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Someone in the HPA western pa flintlock crew shoot a doe or better yet a nice buck with their flinter while on our annual hunt.

·
Registered
15,144 Posts
pa bull elk tag if that doesn't happen then my nephew to get his first buck would be great, all in all to have a safe hunting season the following year

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
PA Bull Tag is definitely at the top of the list.

·
Registered
808 Posts
To win the lottery.......So that I can take the family hunting anywhere we want, of course!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Find another GOOD spot to hunt doves

1 - 20 of 26 Posts