The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
So I gather that you are with child and still hitting the fields at the 6 month mark? If so then you are a very dedicated hunter worthy of recognition and congratulations! Be careful out there.
As for me I can't even get out of this chair if I eat an entire Belgium waffle for breakfast.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
My wife hunted at about 3 months along with our first. She fished at the Canadian border on lake Erie less than a week before our second came.

Good luck this season.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My wife went out last year about 3 months in. granted, i built her a VERY nice enclosed stand a few years prior so she was hardly roughing it, and even laid down and took a nap while i stood watch looking for deer for a little while. if you're going out 6 months in, braving the elements as mother nature gives them to ya- my hats off to you, some guy should consider himself a lucky man!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Hats off to you for being out there. But my goodness, if you're climbing into a treestand, be careful!!! Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Daughter Shot a bear last yeas first day of bear season Had a awesome Boy January 3 RD All good .

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Congrats to you for your drive towards hunting. Just be careful and don't push yourself, next year will be another season.

I have seen many guys out hunting that looked like they were 12 months pregnant but can't say I knew anyone who actually was that hunted:wink2: Good Luck with your hunt and with your expected bundle of joy.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
So I gather that you are with child and still hitting the fields at the 6 month mark? If so then you are a very dedicated hunter worthy of recognition and congratulations! Be careful out there.
As for me I can't even get out of this chair if I eat an entire Belgium waffle for breakfast.

X2!!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
A friend of mine was 7 months along and bear hunted with us one year. Granted, she didn't walk too far off the logging roads when we were doing our pushes but she was out there all day.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
My Mrs. was out bowhunting on her days off through the end of the season the year our first daughter was born. She was born December 29th.

Mrs. joked she had to climb the ladder up to her stand sideways or her belly rubbed the rungs. :grin2::grin2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts