The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
huntfish2 can you please post up you favorite picks for the bull elk hunt zones you like. I followed along with your picks from last year and it was a big help. I am at max points and plan on hunting with ECO if I ever draw a bull tag. Thanks again if you will do this.
Mark

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Sorry for the late reply here. I personally apply like this:
Archery: 12, 10, 13, 14 & 4
General: 12, 13, 14, 10, & 4
Late: 12, 13, 14, 10, & 4

If you’d be happy with any tag at all be sure to choose the ‘Fallback’ option at the end. That ensures that if you are drawn and your choices would already be filled you’ll still get the next numerically available tag. If you only want the zones to applied for then DO NOT click Fallback.

In the event you are drawn and your zone choices are already filled and you have NOT checked Fallback you will NOT get a tag. You will NOT loose any accumulated points though. It’s all done internally in the computer in a fraction of a second. GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the late reply here. I personally apply like this:
Archery: 12, 10, 13, 14 & 4
General: 12, 13, 14, 10, & 4
Late: 12, 13, 14, 10, & 4

If you’d be happy with any tag at all be sure to choose the ‘Fallback’ option at the end. That ensures that if you are drawn and your choices would already be filled you’ll still get the next numerically available tag. If you only want the zones to applied for then DO NOT click Fallback.

In the event you are drawn and your zone choices are already filled and you have NOT checked Fallback you will NOT get a tag. You will NOT loose any accumulated points though. It’s all done internally in the computer in a fraction of a second. GOOD LUCK!
Thank you huntfish2. Much appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts