The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to death of partner and loss of job, a few months ago I posted to sell camp in potter county. As of now I decided to try to keep it, but I will need some help to do so.
I am now looking for for hunters to hunt Deer Bear & Turkey and possibly a few yearly members and maybe selling a 1/2 or 1/3 share.
Camp is located North of Galeton about 7 miles and north of rt 6 4 miles, close to Gold, and Ulysses.
4 bed rooms sleeps 9 living room, dining, room, kitchen
indoor plumbing w/ shower & elec.
Close to State forest,lumber co.,and private lands open to hunting.
NOTICE; IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAMP TO PARTY AT AND SIT UP ALL NIGHT DRINKING,PLAYING POKER, AND WATCHING MOVIES,
L O O K E L S E W H E R E !!!!!!!!!!
If you like to hunt and have a good time in the woods in a family atmosphere this might be the place for you. !!!!!

IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL MIKE 717 521-6121

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Oh man, this is exactly what I am looking for, but Potter is just out of my range
This is a great offer Sir

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Yes it is a great offer
I have a dream to someday have a place to go in those traditional big woods someday, but don't have the time or dough quite yet.

Hope some good guys can jump in with you and you all enjoy those remote hills!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE FROM "KAMP KRUSTY"
Talked to many interesting people, and had a couple up at camp for the past turkey, and deer saeson. As it stands I will be selling 2 full yearly memberships, but will be accepting hunters in the camp during the various hunting & fishing seasons as guests w/ no membership fees. If anyone is interested give me a call. 717 521-6121 thank you all Mike Beil

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am looking for the same kind of situationn.. I am not a drinker and I dont smoke either but I do love to hunt the big woods..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys. Sorry for taking so long to reply to everyone that showed interest in camp. I made arrangements with afew of you to meet me at the HARRISBURG SPORTS SHOW, and would be interested in meeting anyone else with interest in hunting P0TTER COUNTY with me. I will be manning the ANTICOSTI CERF-SAU BOOTH in the main outfitters hall about three isles up from the Chevy trucks display. Will be there everyday except thursday eve.

·
Registered
200 Posts
hi Mike it was nice talking to you tonight on the phone. I am very interested in one of the spots I will be in touch soon, thanks for all the info.

Tom

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
I think most of the timber company land just got leased last fall, correct?

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
I have a feeling the deer population in that area is going to increase a good bit over the next few years because of that lease.

Your camp would be a good location to take advantage of that, even better if people that join your camp could join that lease.

Guy that has the lease lives right there in Brookland.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Well after doing both types of hunting in the Trad. big woods areas (lease vs Public-private land) the lease is the way to go ....Much more quality hunt....and not as much fear of some slob ruining your hunt. We have a lease in
POtter and the fee is very, very reasonable...in fact most guys who drink would spend our lease fee in 2 or 3 months of the year at the bar...I second Dutch's suggestion....The herds will have more quality and later down the road more quantity too...either way Potter is Gods Country...

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
SSSSSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heading to camp in two weeks for some youth turkey hunting And some fishing anyone wanting to participate call me
no e-mails 717 521-6121

1 - 19 of 19 Posts