The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope he'll post up some pics! Sorry for stealing your thunder, but the silence in hear is deafening!!!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Grammar police are on high alert. Be careful...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Lets go man I want to make sure it's not like CoRnStAlKeR's Speck from a couple years back! Haha

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Hahah oh I know I was just bustin chops and making reference to past "Threads Gone Wild."

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
I used the Red Rabbit post in the Txt today too. You remmeber that one?!
Unfortunately I cannot recall this post! But you've sparked my curiosity

·
Registered
441 Posts
Can't wait to see but just a little jealous. I had one land outside the decoys on two occasions on the same hunt the last week of the AP. I saw it in the field the day before set up looking for it and just couldn't seal the deal. Frustrating but it was definitely a hunt I will remember for a long time with the shear number of birds we had work and had to walk off waiting for the speck.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
It's true, and it happened because of a great friend. My buddy Jeff saw this bird in one of his spots, and said that since he has shot 2 specks in PA this one had my name written on it. Well the morning was picture perfect, the first flock that showed up had this beautiful bird in it, which I was able to pick out from about 200 yards, at 50 yards you could see the bars on his chest and at 15 yards he met an untimely death, along with a few of his canadian friends he was flying with. A short while later I got to watch Jeff pull a triple on birds that came in on his side. An epic morning shared with a truely great friend!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Good thing you RP boys are doin' a number on all those pesky resident Specks!

Hahah I'm just kidding, that is a beautiful bird and an awesome trophy. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts