The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks…
How do I get it to the old color? I don't like this dark either. Also I want to see when a new post has been made like before it would have a red 2.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
The old color doesn't exist right now. But I would suggest putting the feedback and questions into the feedback thread that is linked above is it is being monitored by @testadmin will most likely be able to help with your questions. Feedback on the colors will also be noted. There was enough demand this morning that the dark color scheme was created. You never know there may be something in between dark and light that could happen. Just so there is no confusion, I am just another regular user so I cant guarantee anything. But I am just trying to be helpful.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yea, my look at the forums has changed completely and not for the better.
At first I thought it was because I was using a Kindle Fire device rather than a regular computer at a location I could get WiFi in camp, but it followed me home.

·
Registered
362 Posts
WHY is it that you let people get use to using a site and then change everything... Dont like the color, dont like the format.... IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT....

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Well it,s beyond repair now.What a shame.I suffer just to try to check all of the people posts like myself who can,t stand it and whose time on here has dwindled including mine.
What exactly is your hang up with the new site? Yes, it's different. The forums are still in the same order. The forums and threads with new activity are "lit up" while the others remain dim. You can jump to new posts in threads in 2 different ways...

There is a whole thread in the "Site Suggestions" forum dedicated to working on issues that are being found and the tech team is doing a knock out job handling them.

I'd encourage you to give it some time to grow on you and post any issues you find in the Site Suggestions thread specifically for that reason.

If you just don't like it to not like it, I'm sorry you feel that way but like they say, "the only constant is change" and this change was necessary.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Most people are resistant to change. I work for a software company and when something drastic like this happens most people are not wild about it. Give it some time, you adapt to it, and find all it's new benefits. Check in a month later and they don't know how they lived without it.

I for one love the new format. So much easier when using on my cell phone for sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts