The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any history moments with dc-21?

Dc was not always so smooth with his joke . He told his very first joke at age 5 here it is . "Mommy why does the chicken cross the road?" " I don't know dc why does he" " Because dc wants the new decoder ring he saw on tv"

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
atr said:
Dc was not always so smooth with his joke . He told his very first joke at age 5 here it is . "Mommy why does the chicken cross the road?" " I don't know dc why does he" " Because dc wants the new decoder ring he saw on tv"
You remembered!

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
His first joke was at 5 and his jokes get better as time goes on, you're just riveted waiting for the next one..It is something we look forward to daily,let's hope this humor continues on HPA.

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RonM said:
His first joke was at 5 and his jokes get better as time goes on, you're just riveted waiting for the next one..It is something we look forward to daily,let's hope this humor continues on HPA.

Care dc sounds like he may be about to hit you up for some cash

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
RonM said:
His first joke was at 5 and his jokes get better as time goes on, you're just riveted waiting for the next one..It is something we look forward to daily,let's hope this humor commences on HPA.
FIFY

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
I'd like to thank all those who made the JOTD possible.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
DIYASUB said:
RonM said:
His first joke was at 5...
...and by 5:30 the neighbors had held a meeting, took a vote, and elected a committee who they sent to tell his parents they had to move.

That actually happened. My Parents really did move but I found them again.

I couldn't resist that one.

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
atr said:
Very touching videos, when I first view them I laughed, then I cryed, then I chuckled , then I sniffled , wow they made me very emotional
What he's really trying to say was he was "touched", and he was so astonished when he looked at them he started stumbled farted and fell ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts