The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the HPA ride at Locust Gap, organized by Tony the Spirit Nugent..

I had a great day of riding with some fine HPA members. I am beat down and dawg tired as we put many miles on..

Spirt Nugent, PaBirdMan, Lipcurl, BigBen, Myself and KATIE the Black Lab were just a few.

There were several others too but I don't know the Screen Names..

Speak up as to who was all there today!

Bird Man, get uploading those videos!!

Thanks to all you guys and gal for the great day!

MIKE.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Had a GREAT time there today, thanks Tony and thanks to all.

·
Registered
799 Posts
The wife and I had a great time too. She's so tired she slept all the way home and went to bed a while ago. She's gonna feel it in the morning too.
Good to meet you all.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Great day on my end. As always, I was happy to spend a day with some great people. It truely was another for the memory books. Thanks for coming and sharing a great day!

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
SpiritNugent said:
Great day on my end. As always, I was happy to xpend a gay with some great people. It truely was another for the memory books. Thanks for coming and sharing a great day!
Man, I don't know what you guys were up to, but sounds like you had a fun time!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
LOL! That must have been what happened when Mike got lost there for a little while huh?

Another great fun day. Thanks Tony for getting these together, really is nice to meet everyone and have some fun. Katie had a ball.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Daubber said:
LOL! That must have been what happened when Mike got lost there for a little while huh?

Another great fun day. Thanks Tony for getting these together, really is nice to meet everyone and have some fun. Katie had a ball.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Here is the first video I got done. It was a priority for me to get done today.

Hope you enjoy, especially you Daubber

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Oh my!! That is awesome 5151!! Thank you so much. I never realized her butt was so high in the air. That is the first time I've got a look to see what that looks like. Very much appreciate your time to do that for us. And the song.....WOW!! Perfect!! Thank you!!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
good job mike. katie is awesome. Can't believe she rides that well on the back of a quad.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Archery5150 and Pa Bird Man, Fantastic vids, GREAT job guys.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Awesome Bird Man!! Great angle of Katie. I never noticed how much she "ducks" the incoming branches/leaves. Pretty cool!! Thanks so much!!

Daubber

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Thanks guys, nice job Rick!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Birdman really cool stuff. I did not know you guys did that with your cam. Great perspective on Katie.

Daubber, hope you liked that song. Thought it would fit

1 - 20 of 35 Posts