The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that HPA is read and visited by more people than we sometimes think.

This is the 4th edition in a row that HPA forum entries were used and quoted from.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Actually, someone told me how many individuals visit here each day it it surprised the heck out of me.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
flanuva said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that HPA is read and visited by more people than we sometimes think.

This is the 4th edition in a row that HPA forum entries were used and quoted from.
Current issue 6/18(Vol.7, No.13) just rec'd. Musta zipped right past it. Which article?

Great publication!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking the one I picked up today was the latest one, but mine is only Vol 7 no.12.

Stores must be an issue behind the home delivery. Anyway, it was the story about the bird.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
DON'T MENTION THAT DERNED BIRD. LOL

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I'll offer to fund the taxidermy bill to get that thing stuffed and make it the offical HPA mascot
, unless of ocurse someone shoots a bigfoot or mtn lion soon....not really want I would hope someone would pick up off HPA to include in an article considering some of the other content...but all press is good press. Even when folks bad mouth us out there, once folks visit HPA and read awhile, they see the truth of the gang here and stay.

ANyway, it does not surpirse me that outdoor writers use the content here...I mean read one day here and you get like 50 article ideas. Remember the F&S writer here to gather stuff for his "deer camp" article...it is just not PA.

As one that let's new members in the door and sees where their e-mail addys come from...i can say we get read from all over.

BTW, it is one of the reasons we try to keep things a bit clean around here and family orienented when we can, tends to make the board a viable resource instead of a MB daycare.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Wasn't really bad pub. at all. It was Ad Crable, who is an infrequent poster on here anyhow, simply stating that some folks on here agreed with the law enforcement side of the bird debacle.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I was referring to others and their comments on various other sites and media outlets, etc. over the years., not PA ON's recent mentions...guys are always saying to me "doesn;t that make you mad they said that about HPA ??" Well no...

I think it is childish and usually they are just sour grapes that got thrown off here for one reason or another for the same type actions, but they drop the HPA name out in cyberworld and if someone comes to investigate this "terrible site" they end up sticking around cause of what they find here. Bad publicity is only bad if it is exposing truth and oftentimes is motivated by people who can no longer be a part of something.

Everyone here takes pride in the content, from the latest newbie to the top Admin....somehow the formula of this site became exactly what it should be over 10 years, it is going to get noticed and noted, hopefully for many years to come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts