The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a good time the first year we did this. We had bad weather last year for it. So I am going to try again this year.
It will be February 16th at Pymatuning.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
We may be game for that...that is a 3 day weekend again for me, and i could use another cabin stay at the park, those were nice.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Me and the Wee Man would probably be game for that too.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Planning on starting to ice fish for the first time today. Slowly getting some gear together. Was planning on fishing for trout but I may be interested in this if my woork schecule allows.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Deuce280 said:
Planning on starting to ice fish for the first time today. Slowly getting some gear together. Was planning on fishing for trout but I may be interested in this if my woork schecule allows.
*** not today, I meant this winter.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
I am in unless something comes up.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I have yet to be able make any HPA event. I believe I can make this one and hopefully Pymie will be frozen, and the BIG crappies and perch will cooperate!

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
As long as the ice is good I'll go.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was going to take a ride up there tommorow, but I have a funeral that I have to be at. I will take a ride there one day this week and see how the ice is.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Reports all over the place on iceshanty.com

One says 5" then 10' way it's an auger turn and trough.

Another says 4" with the top inch white.

Another says Manning beach 5"

Another says 13 cars at tuttle swimbeach and 4 cars at orchard launch and 3 cars at the bottom of wexford rd. new swim beach has plenty of ice fishermen today(02-06-13).

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
I'll put this back on page 1 since its coming up this weekend....

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
We are out...going down to see my folks this weekend, we need a change of scenery.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts