The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

HPA Fantasy Football League...

7K views 74 replies 14 participants last post by  BigBuckDown 
#1 ·
Anybody up for one? I would be willing to run it if ok with mods. 12 man PPR league using ESPN server. We can play for fun, or a small prize. Next 11 guys are in, just reply below. Inbox me for any further details.

#4 ·
I honestly am surprised this should be a huge league here. I would love to beat the tar out of some of our sports experts here, guess they can't put their name where their mouth is, let's go

#12 ·
Looks like we have a good start! The hardest part will be coordinating a date when everybody will be able to participate in the online draft. Everyone can start inboxing me their email addresses so I can get the league up and start sending out the invites. ESPN has been my go to site for over 5 years now, and has performed flawlessly. Any input or suggestions are welcomed.

#25 ·
Hilbilly makes 12! We got us a fantasy league! On another note, my wife gave birth to a 8lb 2 0z 21.5 inch baby girl this morning, so I might be a little tied the next few days. I hope to have all invites out and everybody signed up by Sunday evening. Most have joined already.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.