The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for one? I would be willing to run it if ok with mods. 12 man PPR league using ESPN server. We can play for fun, or a small prize. Next 11 guys are in, just reply below. Inbox me for any further details.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll see where we are at in one week if we have 12 or even 10 we can start a league. I will need email addresses to send out invites once the league is formed. We can discuss draft day, rules, and scoring when we have enough players.

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
I honestly am surprised this should be a huge league here. I would love to beat the tar out of some of our sports experts here, guess they can't put their name where their mouth is, let's go

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
I'm in!!

1. Wash Co_Archer
2. TATERDAVID
3. TraskOutdoors
4. Peppy

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1. Wash Co_Archer
2. TATERDAVID
3. TraskOutdoors
4. Peppy
5 dennis h.
6. SuperX2Nut
7. PossumBackstrap
8. MntnHntr (via inbox)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like we have a good start! The hardest part will be coordinating a date when everybody will be able to participate in the online draft. Everyone can start inboxing me their email addresses so I can get the league up and start sending out the invites. ESPN has been my go to site for over 5 years now, and has performed flawlessly. Any input or suggestions are welcomed.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes! Autodraft is possible thru ESPN. You can choose and rank players and place them in a list. if the player you want is available they will be drafted for you. 9 players so far! We need 3 more to start the league.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Invites have been sent to all members who I have received email addresses from. Open for suggestions on draft day. Weekend? weekday? evening or day? times? dates? I'll throw the first day out... Sat Aug 24th 7:OO PM. Let me know...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts