The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are just a few pics from the event.... It was a lot of fun. RB was pretty prune like after all his dunkings. Even his Mom and kids sent him in the water.

Shot the 3D course, went fishing, ate some great food, sat by the bon-fire, went for a dunk, meet some new friends and relaxed for the weekend. What could be better then that?!!

Prince Gallitzin is a beautiful park if you ever get the chance to stay there you won't be disappointed.

Thanks again for putting this together RB and to all those who had a hand in it, the family and I had a great time.... to those who missed out, well, you missed out.

A few pics....

Wee Man and little Peppy!!

·
Registered
19,736 Posts
Great pics Peppy and nice meeting you and your family.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Some nice pics there Peppy!!

Couldnt of hoped for a nicer weekend for our 10th Anniv Event!! Im amazed at how blue/clear that sky is on pics!! Read on another Thread that it was a lil chilly camping out there for the tenters. My kinda weather for sure!!

Thanx for postin-up & sharing with us all!!

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Notice, the chick had to be the first one in the tank. The boys were too chicken.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ummm, no, chicken had nothing to do with it.... It was lady's go first. Besides, you had like three times more votes then the rest of us.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Sorry I missed all of you this AM. We made it to the club for breakfast and the Wee Man declared he missed his mother and he wanted to go home. We had a great time on Saturday. I successfully stumped Peppy and Dutch on the 3D course on one shot and I thought for a second Obama showed up to throw at the dunk tank. Then I realized it was just Dutch.(Dude! We're seriously have to work on your form!) After meeting the Peppy kids I'll think twice about messing with him come this hockey season. If he decides to unleash those two boys of his we're all in trouble! I'll have some pics of my own to post in a while. Rabbit 410, great to meet you as well. I was glad you were the one witness to the new state record bluegill I caught. DPMS, great to meet you as well but you still have that aura of evil about you! Every time I walked past the hatch of your SUV I felt I needed an old priest and a young priest. Gal, Wee Man says thanks for the book. He's made us read it to him 3 or 4 times already. Everyone else, I had a great time and it was good to meet everyone. To those of you who didn't make it, you missed a great time.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Glad everyone had a good time. I'm extremely envious. Had intended to come up yesterday, but my son woke up with a sore throat and 100 temperature. He's still battling a bad cough and sore throat.

One question, did Peppy wear his Pens attire as promised back in June? If so, I sure hope someone got some new pictures of "lucky Peppy"!

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Peppy said:
Ummm, no, chicken had nothing to do with it.... It was lady's go first. Besides, you had like three times more votes then the rest of us.
Truth be told, I just wanted to get in there before you boys peed in the water.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buckethead,

My boys are lost without the Wee Man.... They kept asking when they are going to see him again. Hard for kids to figure out this stuff, they think we'll see him from now on.
And Rabbits boys also. Rabbit lives closer, so maybe we'll see them again.

Nice meeting you also dpms.... sorry my throwing decided to be on target at your expense!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GalThatFishes said:
Peppy said:
Truth be told, I just wanted to get in there before you boys peed in the water.
I peed in the water long before you got in... why do you think it was so much warmer than predicted?

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Washpa Randy said:
Glad everyone had a good time. I'm extremely envious. Had intended to come up yesterday, but my son woke up with a sore throat and 100 temperature. He's still battling a bad cough and sore throat.

One question, did Peppy wear his Pens attire as promised back in June? If so, I sure hope someone got some new pictures of "lucky Peppy"!
RB had won dibs on the first pitch and he requested I wear my Flyers shirt. However, I couldn't find it so I went with the Eagles jersey. (See pics)

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
I would like to add a comment. I saw some class people at this event yesterday, and I am sure some were there today. Those who went into the dunk tank to raise money for Hunt of a Lifetime are top drawer. They got wet, cold, and froze their tushies off to make it possible for some kid with a life-threatening illness they don't even know to go on a hunt. Well done, folks. Well done. A toast to you all:
Here's to ya, fuzzy wuzzies,
And the missuses and the kids.
You're full beknighted heathens,
And first class fightin' men (and Gal).

You make me proud to say I know you.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Peppy said:
Buckethead,

My boys are lost without the Wee Man.... They kept asking when they are going to see him again. Hard for kids to figure out this stuff, they think we'll see him from now on.
Wee man told me on the way home he wished we could come live with you guys forever. We had a long talk about how your two boys probably drive their sister nuts. Wee Man said if he could come live with you he would help them. You should try to plan a camping trip to Beaver Meadows in the future. Its real handy to my camp. Or, You guys could just come spend the weekend at camp with us sometime.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You got yourself are real keeper their Bucket.... My boys and him really hit it off.

We had a long talk about how your two boys probably drive their sister nuts. Wee Man said if he could come live with you he would help them.
They would love the help, but as was clearly evident, they surely don't need it.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
muttleysgone said:
I would like to add a comment. I saw some class people at this event yesterday, and I am sure some were there today. Those who went into the dunk tank to raise money for Hunt of a Lifetime are top drawer. They got wet, cold, and froze their tushies off to make it possible for some kid with a life-threatening illness they don't even know to go on a hunt. Well done, folks. Well done. A toast to you all:
Here's to ya, fuzzy wuzzies,
And the missuses and the kids.
You're full beknighted heathens,
And first class fightin' men (and Gal).

You make me proud to say I know you.
I kept waiting for you take up the seat on the dunk tank Muttley!!

Nice seeing you again as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts