The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is - pictures and video from the first stop of the morning on Nuge's Ride, this was the smaller of the two hills
. Let me know what you think.

Youtube - Insane hill climbing part 1

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Wow!! Awesome video birdman!!

Great to meet everyone on Saturday, Katie and I had a great time, looking forward to getting together again for HPA II!

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Incredible man! You are awesome with making videos! I love the pics and video combined. Thanks again for coming up. Lots more to show you guys. I think you guys would like playing near my house. There's alot of stuff like the hills and humps you guys were playing around on. Would make for an enjoyeable day.

Can't wait to see the big hills video!

Looking forward to round 2!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
NUGE, I'm posting instead of P.M because everyone should know about you're outing. First you are one FREAKING DUDE. You ride hard and haven;t got much fear. You should change your slogan to shiftin gears and drinking beer's. All the HPA guy's were GREAT, very friendly and as we foundout HELPFUL as shown with our 1 crash. The little almosts roll over's everyone jumped in as with me on that bad root and rock up hill 90* turn. the local guy's are a bunch of good ol boys they were so friendly and very good CLIMBERS. My crew S-I- law and G-kids loved it, and had a real good time. The G-kids think Tony is alsome. It was talking all the way home. That climb you do is one Big Steep shale covered hill and you do a wheelie to finish up. The guy's and you have a big pair for sure. You pulled off one good time for your outing. Lots of coal dust!!! Trails are good too. Thanks again Tony, Glad i had the pleasure.... ERNIE

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Ernie, no need to thank me! Your company yesterday along with the son in law and grandkids made every ounce of my time worth it. Truely. I was happy to have you guys and I am even happier to know you guys had a great day with us coal crackers.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Birdman, cool riding with you, and shooting the bull. you do bring the stuff with you, fully equiped. Nice video too. Now watching those first hills look like babies. Catch up with you again sometime....later

·
Registered
799 Posts
Great footage, loved how you put it together Birdman.

Sorry I missed it, looks and sounds like an fantastic time.

·
Registered
519 Posts
some insane riders !!! had a great time what lil time we were there im a trail man not a hill man but we had some fun! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INVITE!!!! HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Yo to all that went, the kids came home from school monday and got quads out and washed them even dads blew out filters good kids didn't even have to tell them. Me i had to do my own. They are already talkin about next time. They said Tony said he has another place thats good can we go? It's been Tony this and Tony that. Yo Nuge need a couple kids?...later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts