The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rep's for Huntingpa worked the crowd at the Brian Fisher Reunion at Rock Run ATV Park in Patton Pa. over the weekend. Huntingpa was one of the sponsors of the Brian Fisher's fan club Mud Club party, along with CPA. Your HPA Rep's manned the HPA booth through the day, enjoyed a small amount of trail riding, attended the Mud Club party with Brian Fisher and his exclusive fan club. Then during the evening after a long day on the vendors midway relaxed at the Bucky Covington concert. Those in attendance, Dean, Walt, Chris, Mike, Dennis, and Zaine stayed the weekend at Dean's camp. We made a lot of good contacts on the behalf of HPA and had a very productive time even early into the morning at camp talking HPA.

Enjoy the Photos

Just could not talk Walt into getting it muddy

The Gangs all at camp

The Reps with Brian Fisher

Mrs deadon with Bucky Covinton

Talking HPA with an interested future sponsor

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Job well done guys....gotta tell ya it was a touhg thing to leave Friday and I amd so glad it looks like you guys had one HECK OF A GOOD TIME....beach is treating me well...caught some blues, sea mullet, and a skate so far....guy next to me caught a 30" puppy drum which drew quite the crowd...same bait, same casting distance, story of my life...

Alright I let the kids reel in the fish I hooked this morning and now they are all gung ho for some evening fishing....so later guys.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REP WORK, YOU GUYS ARE AN INCREDIBLE , next year we make sure the beach is a different weekend.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Dean. Also thanks for the hospitality, you are the man

I think we drew a nice amount of attention on saturday and we have a few potential sponsors also. Rooster, enjoy your time at the beach, but when you get back, we need to setup a conference call. my gears were spinning while in Patton and I have some ideas.
Oh, and thanks for making it possible for HPA to be recognized, it was nice to be a VIP

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
It was a good time indeed. For anyone who has never met Dean hes a top notch guy. Alot of goodness comes from that mans heart to show such hospitality to 4 absolute strangers.

It was great to finally get to meet some other reps and there all good men with the love of the outdoors in common. We solved all of Pas hunting issues while we were at it!

Unfortunately i didnt get to take a ride on any quads and i'm kinda glad i didnt as i overheard Dean saying something about a mountain lion mauling his 1 quad about 7 miles back and i can witness that when he got back he was one dirty and sweated up man who looked like he had been in some sorta struggle!!!

It is good to see such dedication with people associated with HPA. Hats off to a fine group of men!!!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy Chris I wish I would have made sure you got a ride, sorry bud. Next time you can make it to camp we will be sure to get you a ride. I need to order the parts for the atv that the Mountain Lion chewed the chain and sprocket off. What a job getting it back to the site from 7 miles back in the trails glad Zaine was with me or I may still be wondering the trails of rock run
but seriously I did not realize you did not ride that's my fault. I am glad you all had a good time just wish we could have hung around camp more but HPA had work for us and we stepped up to the plate and in my opinion hit a home run with the crowd. Thanks Zaine for helping your old uncle get the machine back and everything else you helped on.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Looks like a good time!! Thanks for your time and prep Reps.!!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I think Dennis has a pic of the female Mountain Lion and her 3 kittens. That, in itself, made the weekend.

As far as Dean goes, I cant say enough about him. He is very generous and treats his friends, both new and old with the utmost respect. Thanks again for the cabin Den, it was appreciated.

I would like to take this time to thank all of the reps that helped at the reunion...Dennis, Dean, Chris and Mike.
A special thanks goes out to Dean's wife for getting that big plate of fried potatos chips with cheese
and also to Zaine. That young man was with us all day long at the booth and helped out with anything that needed done...no questions asked. Thanks you two.

Overall it was a great time. We met alot of people and made some great contacts for future events. Brian is a great guy and after talking to him and his family, HPA WILL be involved in next years reunion. Pat from Rock Run made sure all the vendors were satisfied and was open to any ideas to improve next years reunion.

Thanks again guys, it was a great time and am definately looking forward to doing more with everyone in the future.

Next year though, we will have more ATV's to ride and get them muddy. I know Dennis will be one of the first to make a dash for the mud pit.

dont forget to fix the brakes on your other one Dean

Walt

·
Registered
523 Posts
Overall I would have to say it was a great weekend. Had a chance to meet some of the reps from other regions of Pa. as well as getting the HPA name out for new members and sponsors. I would like to say a Big Thank You!!! to Dean for opening up his camp to us for the weekend.

About the Patton, Pa mountain lion. I had a friend tell me that his mothers best friend from college uncle heard from a reliable source that a tractor trailer load of mountain lions was shipped in by the game commission in Patton, Pa. After seeing what happened to Dean and his quad I now believe.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
sorry i'm late with the info guys, but I have photographic proof of the mt. lion with her three kits, I just have to wait to get the prints back and have them authenticated.

you guys didn't tell them about the big ol nasty female bear that came in to the concert with her three cubs

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There were countless Bears and Cats, even some Mules running the woods of Northern Cambria County in the Patton area over the weekend. I personally saw many Arctic Cats, Big Bears and Grizzlys. Mike wanted so bad to take home a pet Grizzly but some women caught it instead and took it home , sorry Mike.

Here is some photgraphic evidence of an Artic Cat and if you look real close at the left corner by the stage you can see the pet Grizzly on the back of the ford truck it is the one Mike was after all weekend. Still looking for photos of the Lions.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some more photos and stories from the weekend. Naturally the camera man ( ME) is not in any photos.

We were to slow Sunday morning to position before the camera timer

We were front stage Right great seats

Zaine, Mrs Deadon, Chris, Walt and Mike

Machine that was mauled must have been the hunting pa emblem I think it was a revenge mauling

deadons truck with a new sticker Thanks Walt LOL

The ultimate ATV even my son in Iraq who drives a stryker still likes the Hummer.

Of course we need to show some productive time. Chris Zaine and Walt at the booth while I am doing Photo ops. That cooler has some beverages in it you know water and soda.

The men and women who serve
THANKS

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
great pics Dean

·
Premium Member
24,075 Posts
If Chris is sitting next to that cooler I doubt there's soda and water in it

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you dig deep under the Ice there are a few cans of Hops, Malt and water mixed in a centuries honored fashion.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I fared out pretty well compared to Deans 2 buddies at the front of the stage! They should be on " So you think you can dance".

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats a memory we all wish to forget
, and yes gonehunting08 and I killed many cans of hops and malt on Friday night at camp.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts