The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

201 - 220 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
great pics tader,next time me you and octogon will get tags and someone else can drive the devils club thicket and the wall of moutan laural and giant bolders,im still sore.had a great time.i would do it again for you guys, maybe if i ask nice the deer will go in the right direction.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
seminole hunter said:
great pics tader,next time me you and octogon will get tags and someone else can drive the devils club thicket and the wall of moutan laural and giant bolders,im still sore.had a great time.i would do it again for you guys, maybe if i ask nice the deer will go in the right direction.
Are you STILL complaining! Geeze! Get over it already!

Thanks for all your hard work, BTW

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I seemed to recall walking just to your right on that first drive and not having a lick of trouble with the devils club and blowdowns.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
You fella's covered a lot of ground, I'm sure the plan will change a little next year we can make meat.

It was a very good day for making memories.

If the Good Lord lets me, I plan on being there next year.

·
Super Moderator
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Yes bear rocks is where some of those are from. We had 3 drivers on that drive, and had deer @ 20 yds. Unfortunately none of us where caring flintlocks.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Yep it was a great time, nice meeting you guys, already looking forward to next year!
Treestand and I lucked into one while we were scouting around on Friday. We wer driving a little piece of lural and he stood up about 40 yards away! Even met RSB while we were skinning him at camp later that night!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
treestand91 said:
TATERDAVID said:
I got a bu Bach of pics. Here's a sneak peak. Guess where we are

im sure i can guess not sure if lew can remember though.
had a great time meeting you guys and the hunt was fun lots of hard work by a great group of hunters.
I remember!! (I think Octagon slipped something in my drink!)

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
sru223 said:
Thanks to the drivers. You guys busted your butts only to have bucket not shoot. Maybe next year will be the year.
A "Texas heart shot" is not a shot I'll take. I needed those things to swap ends.

I seem to recall you seeing at least one of the same deer I did but I don't recall any shot coming from your area.

201 - 220 of 223 Posts