The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright its that time of year, season winding down and some still have tags, lets get to planning. I am thinking we try a new area, kinda selfish on my part as we have a new camp and i would like to hunt "around" that area. Our camp is right close to the "Infamous Halton Hilton" and I am thinking Clear Creek or anywhere somewhere around there.

weather can be a huge factor so it will be a adventure.

We can fit maybe a couple more guys at our camp, and i know alot of guys have camps in this area.

I propose last saturday of the late season, whose in

·
Super Moderator
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to add this is a for free event, all are welcome, the more the better. If ya wanna come join us let us know

·
6,448 Posts
im in i can get about 6 in my camp. im sure m77lewis will be in too. i have 2 tags for 313 which is clear creek. it is also 2f. i was up monday and put out 15 deer and one nice buck. i was all over the park and know some good spots.

·
Banned
900 Posts
Where you planning to hunt? Family camp up off Pine Run road. I know the area and may be interested. I could use a "Belly Buster" fix and I ain't seen John since summertime.

·
Super Moderator
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tags for 313 also this is still all planing but that seems to be a good area, a lot of camps around so could be good for a turn out.

To be clear I don't know the area, I am just the idea guy.

My idea, let's get together hang out and hunt, then hang out after.

·
6,448 Posts
like i said ive only hunted clear creek 2 yrs and this year i found some deer. i was up there monday and saw some deer and quite a few guys but they were all standing within 100 yds of the road. i went deep and if you guys are willing to do it we will see some deer now getting those darn flinters to cooperate is another story.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Looking forward to the event... Put me down for tater camp if you have space a and will endure my company...

·
Super Moderator
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i still have to talk to octagon but we'll pencil ya in or find a spot for ya somewhere, this is still all really early in the planning stage

·
Registered
132 Posts
Im planning on coming again this year. Last year was the first me and my dad hunted with you guys. cant wait for this year! My brother just got a flinter so he will be coming along too. My dad doesnt have a tag to use up there but might still come and just carry a shotgun.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Next year Ang. and I will be there! This has been a tough one with family illness. We wuld be able to put up a couple more at our camp and Curt and Derek would surely be there as well. Sounds like a great time!

1 - 20 of 223 Posts