The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hoyt Alphamax bow for sale,right hand,60-70lb,29" draw,in excellent condition. I just can't draw it anymore due to shoulder injury,had to buy a crossbow:(. It is completely set up and all the following accessories are included: HHA Optimizer-Lite sight,QAD drop away rest,Hoyt 2 piece quiver,Winn Free Flight release,Fuse stabilizer,5 new Gold Tip arrows with a couple lighted nocks,Plano bow case. All you need to hunt is some broadheads and your license. Everything for $150 firm. FTF sale only. I am east of Pittsburgh in North Versailles.I don't know how to post pictures on here,but I can send pics by phone if anyone is interested.
Bob

·
Registered
807 Posts
When I first read this post thought it's a scam, seen theres over 900 post's? then thought's came across my mind, he drunk? maybe someone force him to do this? IDK huntr4477 I delete your post, someone might buy it an make a profit off of it. The bow alone worth $300? Get as much as you can to help tours a crossbow, $150 you loosing $ here.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The way I look at it,I got a lot of use and pleasure out of it. Several deer,3 or 4 Quebec black bears,etc. It has just been laying around for the last 2 years. If someone wants to buy it and make money off it,good for them. Or maybe it will help get someone into bowhunting.,who cannot afford a decent set-up otherwise.
Bob

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Good on you Huntr4477....giving back to what you enjoy.

Way to go!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have a Hoyt Alphamax bow for sale,right hand,60-70lb,29" draw,in excellent condition. I just can't draw it anymore due to shoulder injury,had to buy a crossbow:(. It is completely set up and all the following accessories are included: HHA Optimizer-Lite sight,QAD drop away rest,Hoyt 2 piece quiver,Winn Free Flight release,Fuse stabilizer,5 new Gold Tip arrows with a couple lighted nocks,Plano bow case. All you need to hunt is some broadheads and your license. Everything for $150 firm. FTF sale only. I am east of Pittsburgh in North Versailles.I don't know how to post pictures on here,but I can send pics by phone if anyone is interested.
Bob
Can you email me some pics? Very interested for my nephew. He wants to get into archery hunting this year. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts