The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST PURCHASED A HOWA AXIOM 22-250. WITH THE BI POD ON THE FOREARM OF THE STOCK FLEX'S BAD. JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS HEARD OF THIS OR HAS DONE SOMETHING TO FIX IT.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TCPRO DO YOU HAVE A HOWA AXIOM? WHY SO BITTER TOWARDS THE GUN? IVE BEEN WANTING ONE SINCE THEY FIRST CAME OUT. LOVE THEY WAY IT FEELS AND LOOKS. HAVENT SHOT IT YET MAYBE I WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION AFTER.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
After you shoot the Axiom, it won't be going anywhere if you like to punch tiny little groups in paper like I do.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what i was thinking, the thing has to be an awesome shooter. I also think the stock looks and feels sweet. Brown truot do you have the Axiom stalk.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
sacberries said:
Thats what i was thinking, the thing has to be an awesome shooter. I also think the stock looks and feels sweet. Brown truot do you have the Axiom stalk.
No I had a 1500 in .223 regular stock, but my buddy has the exact gun you you do (Axiom in 22-50) and its a mean wham jammer when it comes to taking bullseyes out of targets. He and I shoot it equally well. With his reloads I'd run it against any other factory or semi-custom 22-250. My old Savage Model 10 Predator would have gave her a run though with her reloads. You won't be disappointed if yours shoots half as good as my buddies. His is a true .5 MOA rifle with his reloads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.