The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST PURCHASED A HOWA AXIOM 22-250. WITH THE BI POD ON THE FOREARM OF THE STOCK FLEX'S BAD. JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS HEARD OF THIS OR HAS DONE SOMETHING TO FIX IT.

·
Registered
370 Posts
You can fix it...take it back to the gun shop that suckered you into buying it and demand your money back!

PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR CAPS, THEY HURT MY EYES. LOL

Bob

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TCPRO DO YOU HAVE A HOWA AXIOM? WHY SO BITTER TOWARDS THE GUN? IVE BEEN WANTING ONE SINCE THEY FIRST CAME OUT. LOVE THEY WAY IT FEELS AND LOOKS. HAVENT SHOT IT YET MAYBE I WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION AFTER.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Les Johnson likes the Axiom for his predator hunting on TV. So it must be good. But the styling is too "space age" for me.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
After you shoot the Axiom, it won't be going anywhere if you like to punch tiny little groups in paper like I do.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what i was thinking, the thing has to be an awesome shooter. I also think the stock looks and feels sweet. Brown truot do you have the Axiom stalk.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
moosehunter said:
Les Johnson likes the Axiom for his predator hunting on TV. So it must be good. But the styling is too "space age" for me.
there's only one "space Gun", the Ljutic trap gun, usually 3-5,000 dollars!

Ljutic space gun

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
sacberries said:
Thats what i was thinking, the thing has to be an awesome shooter. I also think the stock looks and feels sweet. Brown truot do you have the Axiom stalk.
No I had a 1500 in .223 regular stock, but my buddy has the exact gun you you do (Axiom in 22-50) and its a mean wham jammer when it comes to taking bullseyes out of targets. He and I shoot it equally well. With his reloads I'd run it against any other factory or semi-custom 22-250. My old Savage Model 10 Predator would have gave her a run though with her reloads. You won't be disappointed if yours shoots half as good as my buddies. His is a true .5 MOA rifle with his reloads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts