The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunting season is over. We can all go back to being friends again.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
That's obviously not taken in PA cause everybody knows there ain't no deer left in PA.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Chaos said:
That's obviously not taken in PA cause everybody knows there ain't no deer left in PA.
Perhaps. But I was thinking it isn't PA because they're watching a meaningless NFC game of two mediocre (at best) teams. Go Steelers!

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
It was also obviously not taken at Buckethead's house. The guy is wearing a normal hat.

·
Registered
362 Posts
blitzinstripes said:
Chaos said:
Perhaps. But I was thinking it isn't PA because they're watching a meaningless NFC game of two mediocre (at best) teams. Go Steelers!
MEDIOCRE ???? The Packers are 9 and 4... the Steelers are 7 and 6... so WHICH team is the most mediocre ?? GO PACK GO

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GIE said:
It was also obviously not taken at Buckethead's house. The guy is wearing a normal hat.
And its obviously not GIE either because that guy doesn't look anything like an evil crossgun user.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I'm guessing he's a Tampa Bay Buc's fan..................Probably just watching Sports Center.....

·
Super Moderator
27,001 Posts
Must be Dingo's house. I see a stepladder near the counter......

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Buckethead said:
GIE said:
And its obviously not GIE either because that guy doesn't look anything like an evil crossgun user.
I believe that just may be my game room. All those antlers laying around look like the small racks I've taken over the years that I give away to people to use for rattling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts