The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
Tuna, two ways. But first, understand that PM's are now called "Conversations".

1. From scratch: Click your avatar at the top right of a screen. In the drop down click Conversations. Near the top right of that page click Start Conversation to open a conversation form. Fill in a recipient (user name), a title, and your message, then click Start Conversation at the bottom of the form.

2. From a user profile: Click a users avatar in a post to open their user profile. In their user profile click Start Conversation to open a conversation form (their user name will auto fill the recipient), then do as above.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks loridr, I attempted that and it said “I am not allowed to start a conversation with this user” it may be a mobile issue as well.

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
Thanks loridr, I attempted that and it said “I am not allowed to start a conversation with this user” it may be a mobile issue as well.
Tuna, the user may have changed his permissions in his account settings to not permit conversations. There are three choices under Privacy / Start Conversations With You: Members Only, People You Follow, and Nobody.

It may also be possible that the users account setting may have been inadvertently set that way when transitioned from the old software.

Try hitting me up with a conversation and see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts