The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to camp thursday with the daughter and guess what he has missed place her license and book. I ordered thse online can now how do I go about securing an replacement? Sure will not be online at this late date. Any ideas?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Go to any issuing agent, they will have her old number and can look it up and give her a replacement.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought only if they are lost can they be renewed? Mis placed is not lost I been told before.

Can I mis place mine and go claim new ones if I can't find them after 10 minutes?

·
Super Moderator
4,821 Posts
Sure when you find the misplaced one destroy it because you can't use the tags unless you poach.Replacing a lost license does not mean you get extra deer.In fact I think you should do it every year.Just pretend you lost yours year after year.

·
Registered
16,493 Posts
I thought only if they are lost can they be renewed? Mis placed is not lost I been told before.
Ummmmmmm... when they're misplaced on the eve of your hunt, they're lost. I believe there is a menial fee. $5 or something ? As long as she doesn't try to use both (fill two tags), she is fine.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
When a second license is purchased, the first license becomes null and void.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts