The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........ snow did you gentlemen get? I have about 8" - 10" down, just got done clearing my driveway. Wind is HOWLING out now. Everything will probably drift back in.

No chance of hunting tonight.

·
Banned
491 Posts
we got a bout 3 inches eastern washington county, heavy wet snow... wont get out tonight but planning on it tomorrow night...I hunt washington and fayette counties...

·
Banned
462 Posts
About 9" here, heading out with the smoke pole shortly...wanted to go out this am until I woke up not feeling so hot but thankfully a few more hours of sleep seems to have knocked it outta me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Matthew, so jealous about the all nighter. Hows the wind looking where you are? No snow on the ground over here but wind is excessive.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
We got about 1-2" in S.Lancaster and Chester Co. It's all gone now anyways because of the rain we had last night. And the wind is still howling. Might, might, might take the slug gun out for a super slow walk after I get home.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
about 18" up here on top of the hill in northern potter plowed for 2 hours last night and 2 hours this morning

·
Registered
837 Posts
Around 8 inches here and the wind is howling . . Im really trying to talk myself into heading out tonight but unfrotunately itd just be a waste of gas . . more likely going to get out in the morning and hang some cable restraints

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Breaking out my snow camo now. Looks like it's going to be around for awhile. Calling for a couple more inches on Saturday.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Chet - I'd say around 5" but like you said.... the wind is howling tonight. I will hopefully start the show this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts