The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
4 or 5hr work 2-2-3 fast rotation 12hr swing shift. Get 6hrs sometimes better at camp though!

·
Administrator
29,901 Posts
Average about 7 at night.....3-4 at work

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
didn't have various as a choice. some nights i get a lot some nights almost none. depends on where i'm going and when i got in. slept in a store parking lot for an hour befor they opened yesterday

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
comblockshooter said:
didn't have various as a choice. some nights i get a lot some nights almost none. depends on where i'm going and when i got in. slept in a store parking lot for an hour befor they opened yesterday
Various here also. I usually don't get very much sleep from Wednesday thru Saturday but I sure do make up for it from Sunday thru Tuesday. I slept on a car dealers lot for 2 1/2 hours this morning, woke up and unloaded and left before they got there.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I vary also. I get up early whether I go to bed at midnight or 7pm. Seems as soon as 5:00am rolls around, I'm up and moving whether I need to be up or not.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I hav heard claims that we can't catch up on lost sleep and I suppose that they are backed by scientific studies. But, as for me, I find that if I lose sleep then I will, as soon as possible, sleep longer whenever I have the chance. It's not that I try to sleep longer it's just that my body shuts down when it can to make up the lost sleep time.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Getting further away from illness and I'm getting some 7 hours on average.
But remember the 3 hours a night with the daily walks within a few years. Now that was tough.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I'm lucky if I get 7...no box for "not enough"!

·
Premium Member
24,189 Posts
Usually around 7 hours, but I do get 8 to 10 sometimes but not often

1 - 15 of 15 Posts