The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the EAGLES. Son loves the Steelers.Other Son likes the Cardinals (wth?)but roots for the EAGLES.

Steelers Son has all the Jersey's Mendenhall,Ben,Parker the guy who now plays for the Jets ???

We all root for each others teams. Best of Both worlds.

BUT THIS is a EAGLES HOUSE

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
A) Santonio Holmes is the #10 jersey

I wouldn't have a split fan base in my house. I even lock the cats out of the living room when we play the Bengals. But then again, I don't hate the Eagles. Though Pittsburgh/Philthy is a natural rivalry game, it happens once every 8 years or so, and is a non conference game anyway, so it is usually as meaningful as a preseason game. I will root for the Eagles on occasion.

Now if my daughter grew up to be a Flyer fan, that's different.
I'd have to disown her.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will not tolerate a Penguins fan. Got to draw the Line.

Santonia Holmes was my sons main man.

When ever we play Madden Football My Son is always Pittsburgh. I of coarse the EAGLES. I kick his but

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Not allowed in my house.I won't let my son's friends in the house if they are wearing a rival jersey
They are allowed in,but they have to leave the jersey or hat in the garage.

·
Banned
4,532 Posts
We do big time: SIL#1 Patriots fan, from New England area, SIL#2 Eagles, SIL#3 Steelers, Daughter #1 Giants, #2 Eagles, #3 Steelers, don't even start here with baseball, that's another long story.........

John

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Half of my wife's family is from Buffalo....she grew up a Bills fan. Half of my family is from Pittsburgh....the other half are Steeler fans. I'm a Steeler fan.

She roots for the Steelers and is a Steeler fan any time they aren't playing the Bills. I like to remind her that the Steelers have SIX Lombardy's and her Bills choked four times.....it's fun for me!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
No division here either. Steelers, Penguins.

As for college, that's a different story. I'm a Penn State alum and the wife is a WVU alum. The thing that keeps it sane is our mutual disdain for Pitt. lol

·
Registered
20,783 Posts
Washpa Randy said:
No division here either. Steelers, Penguins.

As for college, that's a different story. I'm a Penn State alum and the wife is a WVU alum. The thing that keeps it sane is our mutual disdain for Pitt. lol
You should be enjoying recent developments within the football program, then.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
I've been a Dallas fan my whole life. My wife is a Steelers fan, but can jump on a bandwagon if they lose and become another teams biggest fan.

We've never had a sports related argument. It's only a game that OTHER people are actually playing, and the only reason THEY care who roots for them is money.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW. My one Son also has that Steelers player with the long hair jersey.Defense guy ?????

Will never get him a Cindy jersey.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Tail Whipped said:
BTW. My one Son also has that Steelers player with the long hair jersey.Defense guy ?????

Will never get him a Cindy jersey.
Troy Polamalu

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
The best way to prevent that is to make sure the gal you marry was raised in a good home, and brought up right by a Steelers fan. You can tell this if you see baby pics of your bride in the bassinet at the hospital with a Terrible Towel.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Everyone in my house was born on a Superbowl winning year for the Steelers! My wife, daughter, son and myself . . . STEELER fans only!!! Sorry, but we are not expecting this year

1 - 18 of 18 Posts