The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along with the "just a matter of time" thread Since I cannot figure out how to post a poll I will ask the following:

How many here have contacted their Representatives and or Senators to ask them to shot down deer farms?
How many here have contacted the Governor's office to asked to have the deer farms shut down?
How many here have contacted their Representatives and or Senators to ask them to remove the Dept of Ag from oversight of deer farm and return it to the PGC?
How many here have contacted the Governor's office to ask to have the Dept of Ag removed from oversight of deer farms and return it to the PGC?
How many here have encouraged their hunting friends and family to write or call their legislators to ask to have the deer farms shut down?
How many here have encouraged their non hunting friends and family to write or call their legislators to ask to have the deer farms shut down?
How many here have encouraged their non hunting friends and family to write or call the Governors office and ask to have the the deer farms shut down?

If anyone here knows how to post a poll feel free to do so with the questions posted here and I will delete my post.

We can complain to each other or others but unless we take the bull by the horns and demand our general assembly and governors office stop sitting on their hands after they made a huge mistake of giving oversight to Ag an undo what they did and return control to the PGC, we are part of the problem and not the solution to slowing down this plague on our deer.. Don't forget to remind the general assembly and the governor's office that is was they who left Pandora out of the box.

Reactions: Potter Co. Joe

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
All good and valid questions. Not sure we need a poll as to who did or didn't
but would certainty hope these questions will light a fire under our ##### including myself to get more involved
and do our part.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
For someone that wants the "legiscritters" out of wildlife management you sure contact them a lot about wildlife management. Just sayin. Waugh!

·
Super Moderator
13,777 Posts
For someone that wants the "legiscritters" out of wildlife management you sure contact them a lot about wildlife management. Just sayin. Waugh!
I would have thought that you knew that the State Legislators are the only ones who can make or change laws, including those that govern the entire function of our wildlife laws and management options.

Therefore, it is very important for anyone wanting the best possible future for wildlife issues to have regular contact with and work with our State Legislature toward those objectives.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I would have thought that you knew that the State Legislators are the only ones who can make or change laws, including those that govern the entire function of our wildlife laws and management options.

Therefore, it is very important for anyone wanting the best possible future for wildlife issues to have regular contact with and work with our State Legislature toward those objectives.

Dick Bodenhorn

I do know that but what does that have to do with what I posted? More or less one can't complain the legislative branch or GA is getting involved when you don't like what they are doing for some that contacted them and then turn around and contact them when you want something done. Just seems odd to me and it was an observation. Waugh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts