The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lock on tree stands and climbing sticks on your ATVs. I just got a Griz 550, and the rack system didn't look like I could strap on the climbing sticks without digging into the fenders. Any suggestions or attachments I should be looking at?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a treestand carrier that I got a cabelas that I sometimes put my stands in, but for the most part I just bungee them onto the rack in the front with the climbing stix on top of the treestand. I have a Kodiak 450 and it's got a lot of scratches!!........looks better that way!!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I bought my dad a treestand carrier from Cabelas last year for Christmas for his quad. It works pretty well. Contemplated takin it off before hunting season if he had his quad at camp to use for deer. Glad we didnt cause it came in very handy to haul several buck out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.