The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lock on tree stands and climbing sticks on your ATVs. I just got a Griz 550, and the rack system didn't look like I could strap on the climbing sticks without digging into the fenders. Any suggestions or attachments I should be looking at?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i bought a cheap 4ft by 8ft trailer that i haul up into the mountains behind the quad - it works great and by the way - where i go- there are no trails-

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I just through my stands and sticks on the rack and strap them down. I bought my fourwheeler to use, not look pretty. mines got scratches all over it.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have a treestand carrier that I got a cabelas that I sometimes put my stands in, but for the most part I just bungee them onto the rack in the front with the climbing stix on top of the treestand. I have a Kodiak 450 and it's got a lot of scratches!!........looks better that way!!

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
I bought my dad a treestand carrier from Cabelas last year for Christmas for his quad. It works pretty well. Contemplated takin it off before hunting season if he had his quad at camp to use for deer. Glad we didnt cause it came in very handy to haul several buck out!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I got an old garden trailer for free, new tubes greased the axel lined the inside with cardboard so seuff dont rattle! 3 of them full of split wood fills the wood box

1 - 7 of 7 Posts