The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you guys carrying your crossbows when you have a climber on your back? My dad has been lashing his to his stand and lost a good opportunity at a nice buck because he couldn't get to it. Just trying to figure out a better way to help him out. Carrying in his hands works for shorter walks, but not very well on the longer hikes in/out.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
How are you guys carrying your crossbows when you have a climber on your back? My dad has been lashing his to his stand and lost a good opportunity at a nice buck because he couldn't get to it. Just trying to figure out a better way to help him out. Carrying in his hands works for shorter walks, but not very well on the longer hikes in/out.
subscribed

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Occasionally i'll carry my brothers xbow. I've carried it in front of my chest with the gun sling over my head with my climber.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep the climber in the back of my pick-up and shoot out the truck window. Don't even sweat!! (Just funnin')
That's the preferred method around here anyway. I'll see if he's interested in trying it. :jestera:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts