The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who all will be going out tonight? Also what are you guys planning on going for?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
the moon was just a small sliver last night,but had to work and have to work tonight.
hopefully get out with my son mon.evening.
good luck to all tonight,gonna be a warm day and should be a soft night,so they should be moving.

Scratch that,,i can't get out so i hope you all don't see a thing so i have a chance......just kidding hunters,,,lets see some pics guys....

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
matthewbow said:
heading out for red and grey fox after 11 so i will not have to deal with spotlighting moron's
times two on the spotters.

·
Registered
738 Posts
i ended the night only killing i grey all so called in a bobcat i love my NOXX light it's way lighter and brighter then my old nightlight

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, my night wasn't the best lastnight. Seen 1 coyote, but only made 1 stand so i guess it was good. Too many spotlighters out...

·
Registered
738 Posts
thinking about going agine tonight my wife hates furseason LOL between trapping during the day and hunting at night i'm never home oyea then there's that pesky thing called work

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm taking my buddy out tonight. He's been out once and hasn't seen anything so i'm gonna try to hook em up on one. Yeah, you gotta love work. Seems like thats all I ever do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts