The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
While the Saints had it tough today, somewhere on the way back to New Orleans Rob Ryan is laughing his behind off!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Any day the cowgirls lose is a good day. Cheatin cheatriots lost today too.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I really hate being a cowboys fan, especially in December. Funny this is I was watching the game and when they started the last drive I said romo will throw a pick on is third pass. Looks like I was close enough.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory! They were dominating so much early, that I fell asleep and didn't see GB come back on them.

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
greenstang232 said:
I really hate being a cowboys fan, especially in December. Funny this is I was watching the game and when they started the last drive I said romo will throw a pick on is third pass. Looks like I was close enough.

Well your a good sport

·
6,669 Posts
Now the Eagles have to return the favor to Green Bay next week when we play Da Bears

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
As an Eagles fan I was disgusted with their play and decided to watch this game with the playoffs coming soon. I never thought the cowboys would give this one up. Packers hung in there and played extremely well after a half of playing like a high school team. I sure hope the Skins can do the same and the Eagles return the favor.

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
This could be a near perfect NFL weekend. The Steelers win-a rare commodity this year-, the Cowboys lose, the Patties lose and now all we need is a Baltimore loss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts