The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,203 Posts
"Contaminated" might not be the word I'd have used in that story. Horse meat isn't too bad tasting. It's not difficult to find over here. I don't go looking for it, but have had it a couple of times. Still prefer beef by far.

·
Registered
7,682 Posts
When I was a kid we used to eat horse meat all the time....actually it was Lebanon bologna but for some reason our family always referred to it as horse meat???

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
When I was a Trooper, went on a complaint to a ladies house , and there was thick heavy smoke in the kitchen that had aa very strong meat burning smell to it... I asked what in the world are you cooking, her reply was a horse steak, nothing better than some good horse flesh, I immediately went outside to write up her complaint, thought it was repulsive and it smelled repulsive, if I stayed there might have got sick....Every time I drive by that house it comes to mind and that happened 35 years ago or more.....

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
RonM said:
When I was a Trooper, went on a complaint to a ladies house , and there was thick heavy smoke in the kitchen that had aa very strong meat burning smell to it... I asked what in the world are you cooking, her reply was a horse steak, nothing better than some good horse flesh, I immediately went outside to write up her complaint, thought it was repulsive and it smelled repulsive, if I stayed there might have got sick....Every time I drive by that house it comes to mind and that happened 35 years ago or more.....
Didja Taze her Bro????

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
RonM said:
What was the complaint for?

·
Administrator
29,865 Posts
Chaos said:
RonM said:
What was the complaint for?
It doesnt matter, you shouldnt oughta horse around when a trooper shows up!

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
I'm pretty sure it wasn't horseing around.....it was probably just laying there burning.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts