The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some harvest pics in the pinned thread up top after Saturday's opener.
The compound folks got a head start on us. I have been out a few times in the SRA but have not connected. Good luck to all the crossbowers as the general archery season opens. Be safe, wear a harness and have fun.

Go get em!!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I am not sure if our mornign hunt will be a go if it is wind and rain, however there is NO WAY I cannot take lil Joey for our evening hunt (he got soccer in the AM. Hope for some late clearing to get them moving all the more...

John and my goal for our morning hunt was to go to the stand whose area is being invaded by yotes, and kill one of those darn yotes perferably the Mom, he wants one with the crossbow and they got to move on or pass on.

·
Registered
18,422 Posts
My wife has a wedding tomorrow (photographer) so I'll be watching my little one. Heading salmon fishing on Sunday. Good Luck to all heading out!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Yeah me too...Big 10 has been running the corn fields over here...hope he shows his hocks tomorrow...everyone be safe and goodluck...I'll be sitting in the blind their calling for rain...should be good...Rusty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts