The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I booked a trip with Joe Gunter of Hooked on Catfishing for this past Wednesday night....what an awesome night! Joe is truly a great guy and worked his butt off all night long! We put over 20 flatheads in the boat 2 over 20 pounds my fiance got a personal best 28 pounder and I got a personal best 24 pounder! I'm already planning my next trip with him! It was money WELL spent! It felt more like fishing with a friend rather then a guide and he kept us on the water later then he normally does just so I had a chance at a big one and finally at our last spot I got my chance! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is looking to get after big flatheads! I am definately going to be a return costumer!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah we fished the susky and we were definitely sore! Was a great night! If your ever interested in getting on big flathead this guy was money well spent I'll definitely be going back!

Thats my favorite picture with both of us holding it, it was too heavy for her to hold long enough for the picture lol we got one with both of us with mine to it was a great trip for sure

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
AMAZING!!!!!! To realize there are Catfish that size in Pa.
What is the biggest one these people have ever caught ?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
had to look again....

yo Buddy:

There are a few very talented photographers posting fishy pics on this board -

IMO - that last pic = FISHY PIC of Da Year !!!!

YOWZA !!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That last picture was a 28lb flathead...I have a picture of the scale to if you need to see that....no reason to lie about a fish

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
willyp said:
AMAZING!!!!!! To realize there are Catfish that size in Pa.
What is the biggest one these people have ever caught ?

In pa the state record for flathead is 48.6 right now so we were still 20lbs off lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fleroo said:
There are a few very talented photographers posting fishy pics on this board -
Oh God !

Nice night. Does he have a website ?

hookedoncatfishing.com

He's a great guy and will get you on fish and share whatever knowledge that he has with you, I'll definately be back

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I'd be interested in giving this guide a try, but can't find anyone else that will commit. If someone wants to split costs on a trip, shoot me a PM, and we can discuss details. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts