The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,548 Posts
Peat moss block from local agway large size $12, stops field tips no problem, cut couple holes in top let it soak up some rain water to add more density the more it rains the denser it gets the better it will stop broad heads. .50 cents for orange circular stickers from trader horn, I leave it on ground, but I do climb on top of shed (approximately 11' high) and also do some shooting from treestand in tree in yard (15' high). Hope this helps.

· Registered
2,548 Posts
I just started using it this year, I bought it in June and it's still out there, my friend has been using same one for 2 years. With my old bow PSE beast it stopped everything with my new bow Matthews Reezen it took a couple of rains for it to get heavy enough to do a good job stopping broadheads, and I figure for $12 bucks if I have to replace it midsummer this year it's still not a bad deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.