The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our little camp is nestled neatly in forest county on jones farm road muzzette road, used to be a little tar paper shack, now weve renovated the entire thing including outside! its not much but it looks nice, many memories there, many more to come!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
TeamKeystone,
What do you mean it's not much, looks great to me. Congrarts on some fine work!
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
822 Posts
Looks great to Me too , now It need a good preservative , clear or Semi clear , I used Baer Stain and its holding up great going on 4 years .make sure the wood is good and dry

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those pics were when it was first done by us last year, since then has been sprayed with diesel fuel/old motor oil, looks awesome, eddie haha that camp has been there since 49', was my grampas uncles, passed to pap, we finally decided it was time for a facelift.....not much inside but looks decent.....our security system costs more a month that the years taxes haha

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Love that " Oil Stain" ! When I was a kid we would stop at an old country pub on the way to camp. Every few years the old hillbilly that owned it would "refinish" the wood floors with used motor oil !

·
Registered
144 Posts
SWWWEEEETTTTT!

Great Job - Enjoy it!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Whadda great camp - keep adding new memories of wonderful days!

Terry

·
Registered
364 Posts
Very nice guys!! Instead of a security system, how about you pay me to sit on the porch and watch over the place?? And I'll accept payment in the form of cases of ice cold beer.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sure thing, the adt is only 64 a month, and i send my buddy who goes by each morning and each night on his way home 30 bucks a month! so we have it made!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts