The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do like in this fight. I can't see a clear winner here Tate has a lot of tools and experience Holm is a devastating striker
I hope its a draw I like both fighters,both treat others with respect unlike Rhonda rousey
glad she got her arrogant a** kicked!!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
This will show if Holm got lucky. I think UFC wants Holm to win to set up the rematch.

In any case, Rousey is way hotter than either of these girls.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
As it appears, Holm isn't quite as good when she faces a totally focused opponent, and can't deliver a lucky strike.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Actually if you got to see it Holm easily was going to win that fight...she dearly won rounds 1-3-4 and was winning 5 also until she got caught in a rear naked choke hold and that's how it ended but she did not get blown off the mat by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
How do you feel about Diaz beating McGregor ?

Tough call for me, I don't care for either of them, but it did show Conner he ain't tuff enough to move up a weight class and dominate.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
It looked to me like Connor was gassing in the second round. At the end of the first round you could see him taking deep breaths, and when he got rocked his hands were down. Cant wait for him to go back down to 145 and watch Frankie knock him out!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
McGregors' cockiness was his downfall he was beating diaz pretty soundly till he dropped his hands & started taunting him sticking his face out there as to say "you can't hurt me" then he got tagged. not smart on his part.

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Conner McGregor was is a position where he was hurt and tired and had to grit his teeth and show some heart , which he failed, and he tapped quick like a little punk, even Holms went to sleep rather then Tap
like a Champ.
I don't normally pull for the Diaz bros, but this is one fight I was

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
It's very difficult to jump two weight classes in any type of fighting match, he easily won the first but things happen...

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
6-DASHER said:
It's very difficult to jump two weight classes in any type of fighting match, he easily won the first but things happen...
That's true. A guy named Michael Spinks tried moving up a weight class once. Here is how it went.

Tyson vs Spinks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts