The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plans are being drawn up for a work weekend(s) at the HODA Project in Nescopeck State Park. We are responsible for the removal of invasive species, and planting and maintaining shrubs for woodcock and grouse. Looks like a late winter/early spring time frame will work best for this project. More info will follow in this thread and, as always, all are invited to assist with, and benefit from, the work we will be doing.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Thanks for posting this Brian, hope
some of you guys can help out when the dates are posted!

·
Registered
69 Posts
NanookOdaNorth said:
Plans are being drawn up for a work weekend(s) at the HODA Project in Nescopeck State Park. We are responsible for the removal of invasive species, and planting and maintaining shrubs for woodcock and grouse. Looks like a late winter/early spring time frame will work best for this project. More info will follow in this thread and, as always, all are invited to assist with, and benefit from, the work we will be doing.
Let me know..I'm 10 miles west of the park on the Nescopeck Creek, a life time searcher of the grouse/& doodle lover. If u need a place to sleep,let me know...bourbon is on me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.