·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's go Pens!.....oh yeah Malkin is out again

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Gonna be a long night. Pens look like they decided not to show up tonight like they so often do. For what the price of a ticket is, if I were a paying spectator I would be furious at this lack of effort. Just pathetic.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
Gonna be a long night. Pens look like they decided not to show up tonight like they so often do. For what the price of a ticket is, if I were a paying spectator I would be furious at this lack of effort. Just pathetic.
occupy consol center!!

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Where is the stat that shows how many times a team misses the net? The Pens have got to be WAAAAAAY ahead of everyone else...

You can't score goals if you don't hit the net.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Well, with Crosby and Malkin out again these Pens are looking like their old last season selves. Missing the net, flubbing passes and shots, getting shots blocked, blowing odd man rushes, and getting crappy goal tending from MAF.

This is an AHL team without Crosby and Malkin.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Well, Crosby likely won't be hurried back any time soon and Malkin's knee looks like it's going to be a season long nagging injury for him so THIS is what we can expect all season long from this team. They will struggle to even score 1 goal a game with this joke of a lineup.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Too little, too late boys. That's what happens when you fail to capitalize on chances while the other team buries theirs...

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
And yet another missed opportunity...

There is the problem. Too many "grinders" out there trying to make highlight reel goals.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
6 on 4 and they can't even get a chance at it. Pretty much sums up the night. Sabres come in after playing last night and totally blow the Pens out of the water in every facet of the game. As if nobody even cares on the ice anymore.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts