The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few ducks I completed over the summer. I am not in the business I just do this for a hobby nor do I deem myself a professional. I am always looking to improve so if you could give me your feedback that would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
They look good to me Buzz, nice work. The mounting looks great on all of them. The redhead standing just looks like either a young bird, or shot early in the season, so not as nice as 2nd one.

I give lots of credit to whoever does them on their own, my buddy does mine, so I know what it takes to do them. Very tedious work, that I would never have the patience for.

Nice work!!

·
Banned
649 Posts
As long as you are doing you own and not your buddies! If you are you better have a federal migratory license!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoeSimmons said:
As long as you are doing you own and not your buddies! If you are you better have a federal migratory license!
No joe, I checked into everything before I started this just to make sure I wasn't doing anything illegal...these birds were harvested by me

·
Registered
318 Posts
They look good. I would try turning the head so they look into the room instead of straight ahead.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
Nice work!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts