The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Georgia fans have been ready for him to go for awhile now. What makes you believe he'd be interested in Penn State?

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strong rumors is all I've heard from local writers coupled with the fact that no one seems to like him at Georgia despite his record. He'd have a built in grace period here at PSU and a chance to be very successful and have a loyal fan base.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it had his bio as the reported new head coach and someone photoshopped a pic of Richt with a PSU windbreaker on.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Um, looks like Bill frickin O'Brien. 2 months, Joyner, for this???? What a complete joke. OSU- Meyer, PSU-O'Brien

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
LOL. Joyner has been denying all week O'Brien was in the hunt. Today O'Brien interviews.

You're right PBS. Bet the mortgage. It's O'Brien.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I guess Penn State didn't learn anything from Notre Lame when it comes to hiring New England offensive coordinators as a head coach.

With all my heart I hope I'm wrong. Maybe he'll be able to recruit a quarterback after working with Brady.

Was watching ESPN and even Todd Blackledge is questioning the decision.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All the letterman are questioning it as well as all the alumni.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Well yeah we can always stick with tradition...ya know the one where we havent won a national title since the 80's.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
PossumBackstrap said:
Strong rumors is all I've heard from local writers coupled with the fact that no one seems to like him at Georgia despite his record. He'd have a built in grace period here at PSU and a chance to be very successful and have a loyal fan base.
Although its besides the point now, Mark Richt is very highly thought of at Georgia. They hated him last year when he had a loosing record and fans were calling for his resignation after two consecutive losses to top 10 ranked teams to start the 2011 season, but they loved him through the SEC championship game. Most importantly, he is a great Christian. This is what the people don't like about him and if you don't believe that, you need to listed to the post game shows and the fans that call in.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
They'll want to get rid of him again next year when he can't get them to a National Championship game . Florida, Auburn,Alabama and LSU can win it but not Georgia. Now S.C. is good too.They'll want Bobo gone too, which is nothing new.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts