The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
30,810 Posts
I'm an American and we Americans don't give up our guns. As O'skidmark likes to say, "That's not who we are".

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I think that anyone with common sense understands what the game is that the left wing and liberals are playing. Obscure, with lies and redacted documents / statements, the facts that prove ISIS and radical Islam are terrorists and dedicated to the destruction of the USA and the death of every American. Blame guns on these horrific acts of slaughter and terrorism and convince the uneducated that the way to solve the problem is to disarm Americans while allowing terrorism to flourish in this country. And by doing that they, the liberal left, will be able to turn this entire country into a police state in which the citizens become subjects. Subjects that will bend to the will of the state and be controlled by the IRS, the HLS bureaucrats and the Federal Law Enforcement agencies who will "save us" from the terrorists that our own government is permitting to invade this country. This President and his administration have set such dangerous precedents relative to lies, miss representations, Constitutional degradation, law breaking and the financial destruction of our military that I fear the next President will only make things worse. Thankfully we have a resilient country that, I hope, will snap back into reality and elect officials who turn things around and get us on the right path once again. If the liberal left (Democrats) win the White House we must ensure that real Republicans control Congress and that somehow the power of the President to rule by declaration and with Presidential fiat is ended.

·
Registered
9,330 Posts
I was actually thinking of this.Obama and Hillary have a lot in common with Hitler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts