The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
President Trump on Tuesday declared the "dawn of a new Middle East” as he presided over the signing of two historic Middle East diplomatic deals between Israel and two Gulf nations.

“We’re here this afternoon to change the course of history. After decades of division and conflict we mark the dawn of a new Middle East," he said at the ceremony in the South Lawn of the White House.

"Thanks to the great courage of the leaders of these three countries, we take a major stride toward a future in which people of all faiths and backgrounds live together in peace and prosperity," he said.

·
Super Moderator
26,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Predictably, the lame stream media is doing the best to downplay today's events. CNN focused on the size of the crowd and number of masks being worn. And then there's Nancy:
She is a total loon!

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
just a freaking loony -ITCH

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
I wonder if we're building an anti-Iran coalition in the Gulf.

I wonder if backing out of the Iran Nuclear Deal or Iran's nuclear program has anything to do with the changing political situation in the Middle East.

Countries are going to have to chose sides and it should get interesting.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I wonder if we're building an anti-Iran coalition in the Gulf.
Forget any anti-Iran coalition in the Gulf if Biden gets elected.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
"IF" But your right he will get right back in bed with the terrorist state of Iran if elected.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
17,857 Posts
take a minute and look at "Havlish V. Iran" its a U.S. federal court case that proved Iran was involved in the attacks on 9-11. they won and were awarded billions for the victims families of 9-11, Obama / Biden gave the money back to Iran, the families never got the award.

Biden is a supporter of terrorists !!

Reactions: Dogface
1 - 10 of 10 Posts