The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the archery board but didn't get much response. I'd like to know if anyone owns or has used a hind sight instead of a peep sight. I am thinking about buying one and I am looking for reviews on it, good or bad.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Hey pilot,
If you want to loose the peep, and I don't blame you, try this. I don't know if you use a kisser button or not, but if not, put one on. After you have it in the right place, that along with a solid anchor point is all you need for hunting. Take the peep off. Now go shoot.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how well you shoot without one. Won't cost you anything to try.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
I love the hind sight, It is easy to set up and once you do you are good to go. It keeps me using the same form every shot and my groups have definitely improved.

The only thing I changed was I cut the plastic "peep" a little because I thought the opening was a little to small. You will see what I mean when you look at it.

My son ended up getting one too and loves it, but he didn't need to cut anything.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have used a hindsight for 5 years or so. I love it. I have an older one and the Eclipse on my new bow. Very easy to set up and my groups are great. Never going back to a peep!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts