The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
do any one know what the court actually made clear..only that all citizens could keep and bear arms in there homes..nothing more..said that states could pass some laws example they would proably up hold a law for registration..etc...

now what do you think the constitution says and actually means..

they just may have help those that want regulation on the selling of guns.. at gun shows...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
the first justices was appointed by distrist ..that is was appointed form the part of the country that was being represented..

for info...the supreme court since 1958 has hadin the majority appointted by republican presidents...6 out of the 9 nine on the court was appointted by Ragen and Bush and Bush...2 by Clinton one by Obomana...

i would like to know which five voted for and which 4 was against..

to see who appointed them..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
it appears that they are saying we can all own guns in our homes..but states have a right to make laws that are even for everyone..so long as it does not denie the citizens the right to own and have a gun..they did not use the 14th amendment for just cause..as they did before..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
muttleysgone,,i have all that info..i want to know which five vote for this decisson and which four was against..

i have all the justices from the first appointment to the last and their religions some did not believe in God at all.

the point i wanted to make too was that we had 9 justices to cover 9 circuits these judges came from that part of the country ...this is not so to day..
we now have an all jewish and catholic court now..with the lates appointment..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
but now will they pass a law about having a business in chicago selling of hand guns ..could they band selling in chicago ....or any guns...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.