The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ladies. Looking to Meet a Nice Gal That Hunts. What, Where, When, How. Been out of the game for a while not sure where to start anymore. I love to Spring Turkey Hunt and like to hunt for pretty much everything else but they are all just to pass the time till spring. Not really looking for dates just looking for some companionship. Someone to spend some time with in the outdoors. All my friends are married or will be soon and tired of nothing to do, nowhere to go and no one to do it with. Anyone that can help my cause or is interested in a hunting companion let me know. Heck who knows maybe there is a T.V. Show in the making. It seems to be all the rage.

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
10der222 said:
Why not ...a gal who fishes? sorry I couldn't resist.
LOL. Thanks 10.

Although I am a girl who fishes (and hunts);; I am already spoken for.

Keep it nice guys.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess a gal that fishes would be fine but so far my fishing experiences have been like watching paint dry and not really a big priority so probably not the best way to start a new friendship. But I'm open for something new. Would love to start to fly fish because of the challenges involved and it's kind of like bowhunting. Lots of time invested for just a few brief moments of adrenaline. Fishing is like the stock market. When it's good it's really good, when it's bad it's really boring. Just me thinking out loud. Thanks for the interaction from all the ladies but no one has been of much help or shown any interest yet. Maybe this is not the best place or way to start new hunting friendships but I figured it was worth a shot. Sure beats those online services that are a bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing. Figured that starting out with some things in common like hunting and the outdoors was worth a shot.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mean Women with deadly implements in their hands sounds like a bad combination for any man not wearing a kevlar vest. How about a neutral gal. Not too nice not too mean.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey 35Whelan. Great site. Might be just what I'm looking for. I need so time to explore but that is a great start. Thanks for the info. I will go back and do a little digging and it might pay some dividends down the road. Thanks again. I'll keep all the gals in the forum posted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey those online dating things aren't SO bad... My husband did a search for "hunting and fishing" and my profile popped up. After a couple of emails we realized we had spring gobbler passion in common and the rest, they say, is history :)We just got back from CO on our first elk hunt.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
If it didn't happen to me I wouldn't believe it, but I met my future wife on myspace.com. I would have never met her if not for the internet as she lives in MD and me in PA. Best of luck to you all searching for your partners. Here is a pic of me and my fiancee.

Michelle and I.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Hardcore,I'm in the same boat.Just be patient,it'll happen.It often seems to me that the harder you try,the worse the results.(Maybe the "can't see the forest for the trees" kinda thing),i dunno.I've met some really great ladies in the most unlikely situations,when you least expect it,it happens.The best of luck to you!!!Keep your chin up.Better days are ahead

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
deerpusher said:
we should start a dating seciton on hpa.
Just to set things straight- NO.

Plenty of other sites to do that on, and any thread that I see heading that direction is going to get pulled.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
mannsbest friend said:
If it didn't happen to me I wouldn't believe it, but I met my future wife on myspace.com. I would have never met her if not for the internet as she lives in MD and me in PA. Best of luck to you all searching for your partners. Here is a pic of me and my fiancee.

Michelle and I.
Hey mannsbest friend, when are we going to see more pics of her place like you promised, or did I miss em? You are one lucky guy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts