The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ATR, I noticed in many threads you have dropped hints about being single and therefore presumably lonely. I also notice you make posts at all hours of the night, so i'm guessing insomnia related to lonliness.

Just a quick heads up that my sister Rayleen is back on the market and is seeking companionship. As you can see by the photo below, she is quite the looker. I didn't want you to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity for a chance at true love. She has an excellent personality.

PM me if you would like to meet her. She likes long walks in the park and rabbits.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Thats not going to be on the market long, you better brush that tooth, get the part right down the middle, and then pick up a new Christmas tree for the truck mirror and be on yer way.

And no spam is not over the top for a nice picnic lunch.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Are all the girls from Venango that pirty????????????

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She actually quit using it 2 years ago. Way to expensive and found out that bacon grease works just as well while giving her a lovely glow.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Something a little shady here. The pic appears to be taken in front of a court house......and she is all gussied up....bouqet and all..........LOOKS LIKE A WEDDING PIC......without the groom?????????????

Also notice the pic...........you cannot tell if she is with child????????????????????

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ummmmm she is there visiting her x. He wanted her to wait for him but 30 days is a very long time. But to be clear, she was in no way involved in "the incident".

With child??? Yea right!!!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I dunno, she looks like she's by herself in the picture.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
InVenangoNow said:
She actually quit using it 2 years ago. Way to expensive and found out that bacon grease works just as well while giving her a lovely glow.
We switched to off road diesel a while back, it works great on the coon hounds, no ticks and they don't spend as much time licking them selves.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts